Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Trout with Pecan Brown Butter Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain or whole-wheat fresh or panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) skin-on trout fillets
- Lemon wedges, for garnish
- FOR THE PECAN BROWNED BUTTER
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- salt and pepper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?