Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Steak with Pizzaiola
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 14- to 16-ounce can diced organic tomatoes in juice
- 2 16-ounce boneless rib-eye steaks, each about 3/4 inch thick
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?