Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Scallops with Champagne Grapes and Almonds
- 16 large sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced shallots
- 2/3 cup Champagne grapes (about 4 ounces) or black grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?