Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Scallops on Linguine with Tomato Cream Sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded plum tomato
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked linguine
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 pound large sea scallops
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Directions1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium skillet; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/2 cup (about 5 minutes). Drain mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl, reserving liquid; discard solids.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?