Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Pumpkin Seed-Cilantro Pesto
- 2 1/2 teaspoons tsp. plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1/2 cup (firmly packed) cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked coriander seeds
- 1/2 garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets (preferably wild)
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?