Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Portobello Mushroom and Tomato Topped with Chive-Laced Scrambled Eggs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon mixed minced fresh thyme and rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 portobello mushroom (between 3 and 4 inches in diameter), stem removed and cap wiped clean on both sides
- Kosher or sea salt
- One 1-inch-thick slice ripe beefsteak tomato, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons butter or olive oil, or nonstick vegetable spray
- 1 extra-large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 422kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 42g (65%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 237mg (79%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|