Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Pork Tenderloin with Rhubarb Compote
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried rubbed sage
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds, ground in spice mill or in mortar with pestle
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloins (about 2 large or 3 medium), trimmed of fat and sinew
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh sage sprigs
- Rhubarb Compote (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?