Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Marinated Pork Cutlets with a Parmesan-Garlic Crust
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, or as desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|