Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Mahi-Mahi with Oranges and Olives
- 6 6-ounce mahi-mahi fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 large shallot, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 3/4 cup green olives, pitted, halved
- 3 oranges, peeled, cut into segments
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?