Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Hake with Kale and Chorizo
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces cured Spanish chorizo, casing removed, if needed; sliced into thin rounds
- 1 small yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped (about 8 cups)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine, divided
- 4 5–6-ounce portions hake or other flaky white fish
- Mashed potatoes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?