Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Seared Grouper With Romaine Slaw
- 2 fresh poblano chilies (or green bell peppers)halved lengthwise and stems, seeds, and veins removed
- 1 small jalapeo, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon juice from 3 limes (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 4 plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon 6-ounce skinless grouper fillets
- 6 ounces freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tortilla chips
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?