Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Sizzling Shrimp
- Heat in wok or large skillet over high heat until almost smoking:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add and stir constantly for 3 minutes:
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Add and continue cooking until shrimp are cooked through and peppers are slightly charred, about 3 minutes:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 fresh Anaheim chile, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 jalapeño chile, cut lengthwise, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small onion, cut into thin strips (about 1 cup)
- Add and stir to combine:
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Remove from heat and garnish with:
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Serve hot over Lime-Scented Rice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?