Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Salmon with Collards and Radish Raita
- 4 ounces daikon (Japanese white radish) or white turnip, peeled, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 English hothouse cucumber, grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 cup plain 2% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 bunches collard greens, center ribs and stems removed, leaves cut into 1-inch strips (about 14 cups)
- 4 6-ounce pieces skin-on salmon fillets
- 2 red radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Sherry vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?