Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Pork Chops with Yellow Pepper Mole Sauce
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 (6-inch) yellow corn tortillas, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 yellow bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tomatillos, husked, scrubbed, and chopped
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 4 (10- to 12-ounce) center-cut bone-in pork chops
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 ounce white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?