Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Mackerel with Sweet Potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon shichimi togarashi
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 6-ounce skin-on mackerel fillets
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped scallions, plus more scallions, thinly sliced, for garnish
- 4 scallions, split lengthwise
- Half of a lemon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?