Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Halibut with Caper Vinaigrette Recipe
- 6 halibut fillets (6 to 8 ounces each)
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup blended oil (1 part olive oil, 3 parts canola oil)
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?