Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Green Beans with Golden Almonds
- Kosher salt
- 8 ounces green beans and/or wax beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup blanched whole almonds, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 162kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|