Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Chicken with Carrots and Almonds
- 1 pound small carrots (about 12), peeled
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 skin-on, bone-in chicken breasts (3-4 pounds total)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 small shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?