Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Brined Pork Chop
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon juniper berries
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 head of garlic, halved crosswise, plus 2 unpeeled cloves for basting
- 2 large sprigs thyme
- 1 2-inch-thick bone-in pork chop (2 ribs; about 1 1/4 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Flaky or coarse sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?