Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Roasted Asparagus with Fried Eggs and Anchovy Bread Crumbs
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unseasoned, preferably homemade bread crumbs
- 1 anchovy fillet, minced
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 342kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 213mg (71%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|