Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Grilled New York Strip Steaks with Green Olive Tapenade
- 1/2 cup slivered almond, toasted
- 1 pound mild green brine-cured olives (such as Picholine), pitted
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 2-inch-thick New York strip steaks (each about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?