Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Fried Tomatoes with a Cornmeal Crust
- 9 large ripe but firm plum tomatoes (about 1¾ pounds)
- ½ cup polenta or coarsely ground yellow cornmeal
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 182kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 13g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|