Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Fried Quail with Fried Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs, made from stale bread
- Salt and freshly milled pepper
- Pinch of dried thyme
- 8 quail, split and cleaned
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- 1 tablespoon juniper berries, bruised
- ¼ pound butter, clarified
- 2 tablespoons gin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 772kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 53g (82%)|
|Saturated Fat 24g (120%)|
|Cholesterol 234mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|