Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Fried Cod With Mustard-Caper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (optional)
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 6-ounce pieces skinless cod, halibut, or striped bass fillet
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 large head Bibb lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons small red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?