Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pan-Fried Chinese Pancakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vegetable oil (optional)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil, or as needed
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|