Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 large bunches fresh spinach, stemmed
- 1¾ teaspoons table salt
- 4 green chiles, stemmed and chopped
- ¼ cup (50 ml) vegetable oil
- ¾ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 12 to 14 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 ounces (300 grams) paneer, cut into 1-inch (2½-cm) cubes
- 1½ tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup(60 ml) heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 269kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 22g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|