Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Painted Chef's Classic Beef Carpaccio
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 dashes hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 ounces frozen thinly sliced beef tenderloin carpaccio.
- 1 tablespoon capers, for garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 84.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|