Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pain au Chocolat (Chocolate-filled Croissant)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 1/4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 8 (7 ounce) bars chocolate candy bar, broken into pieces
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chunks
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/9 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 78.1g|
|Saturated Fat 47.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 152.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|