Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paella with Wild Mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped or coarsely grated (see Notes)
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms, cleaned (see Notes) and cut into pieces if caps are larger than 2 inches
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet pimenton
- 2 pinches saffron threads (about 20 total), lightly toasted and ground (see Notes)
- 7 cups Vegetable Stock or Chicken Stock
- 3 cups short or medium grain rice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 512kcal (26%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 86g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|