Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paella with Rabbit and Artichokes
- 1 whole rabbit (about 2 pounds), cut into about 12 pieces
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
- 6 medium artichokes (about 2 pounds), trimmed, tough parts of leaves removed, cut into eighths, and choke scraped out
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into 1-inch-square pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped or coarsely grated (see Notes)
- 1 teaspoon sweet pimenton
- 8 cups Chicken Stock
- 2 pinches saffron threads (about 20 total), lightly toasted and ground (see Notes)
- 3 cups short or medium grain rice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 760kcal (38%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 86mg (29%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 96g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|