Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paella with Chicken and Sausage
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 pounds chicken meat, dark and light, on the bone with the skin intact, cut through the bone into smaller segments of breast and thigh meat
- Fine sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh, Spanish-style chorizo sausage, cut crosswise into coin-size rounds
- 1 onion, diced (about ½ cup)
- ¼ teaspoon saffron threads, soaked in ¼ cup hot water for 10 minutes
- 1 cup Valencia or other Spanish rice, picked over
- 2½ cups homemade chicken stock or low-sodium, store-bought chicken broth
- ½ cup fresh green peas or defrosted frozen peas
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1326kcal (66%)|
|Total Fat 91g (140%)|
|Saturated Fat 28g (140%)|
|Cholesterol 268mg (89%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|