Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paella with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 pound slender asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 5 cups (about) low-salt chicken broth, divided
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact, shells reserved
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon crumbled saffron threads
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Spanish chorizo sausage links (6 ounces), casings removed
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large tomato (12 to 13 ounces), halved, seeded, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup drained roasted canned Piquillo peppers or drained roasted red peppers from jar, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Pimentón de la Vera (hot spanish smoked paprika) or hot Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups Spanish Bomba rice, Italian arborio rice, or medium-grain white rice (about 17 ounces)
- 18 small littleneck clams (about 1 1/4 pounds), scrubbed
- 24 mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 5 ounces sugar snap peas, trimmed
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?