Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Padrón Peppers Stuffed with Tetilla Cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled, halved lengthwise, center germ removed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon light fruity olive oil
- 24 Padrón peppers or shishito peppers*
- 2 ounces (about) Tetilla cheese**
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?