Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pad Thai (Stir-Fried Noodles)
- 1/2 pound dry rice noodles, preferably 1/4 inch wide
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound cleaned and peeled shrimp, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 pound extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 scallions, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and slivered
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?