Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pad Thai Recipe
- 7 ounces medium dried rice stick noodles
- 5 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons tamarind paste or pulp (about 1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped palm sugar (packed light brown sugar can be substituted)
- 12 large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left on
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup 1/2-inch-dice extra-firm tofu (about 5 ounces)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 10 Chinese chives, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped dried shrimp
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped preserved radish
- 1 to 3 dried Thai chiles, finely chopped (or 1/2 to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes)
- 1 1/2 cups bean sprouts (about 3 ounces)
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped roasted, salted peanuts
- 1 lime, quartered
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?