Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pad Thai Omelette
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon tamarind concentrate (or the juice from 1/2 lime)
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 shrimp, peeled and deviened
- 2 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 birds eye chili, sliced (optional)
- cilantro to taste
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce (or soy sauce)
- lime wedges
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?