Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 ounces rice sticks, ideally 1/8-inch wide
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1-2 teaspoons Thai hot sauce (or to taste)
- 1½ tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger or galangal
- 4 scallions, whites minced, greens cut into ½-inch pieces for garnish
- 1 or 2 hot chilies, seeded and minced
- 4 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, thinly sliced across the grain
- 4 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?