Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 125g (half a 250g pack) rice noodles
- 3 tbsp lime juice (about 2 limes)
- tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200g cooked and peeled tiger prawns , tails left on
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- 140g beansprouts
- 25g salted peanuts , finely chopped
- a small handful of coriander leaves
- 1 or 2 limes , cut into wedges
- sweet chilli sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?