Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (12 ounce) package rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/8 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup crushed peanuts
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|