Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 ounces pad thai rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 6 medium shrimp, peeled, deveined (optional)
- 2 tablespoons 1x1/2x1/8" slices pressed tofu (bean curd)
- 1 tablespoon sweet preserved shredded radish, rinsed, chopped into 1" pieces
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 5 tablespoons tamarind water, or 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon tamarind paste mixed with 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (or more) Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup, preferably made with palm sugar
- 4 garlic chives, 2 cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dried Thai chiles, divided
- 2 tablespoons crushed roasted, unsalted peanuts, divided
- 2 lime wedges
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?