Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pad Se Eew
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®), or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 6 ounces chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli
- 1 pound fresh flat rice noodles
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/3 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 140.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|