Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pad Kee Mao (Spicy Ground Chicken and Rice Noodles) Recipe
- 1 (14-ounce) package wide rice noodles
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (from about 2 limes)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 medium red or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 medium jalapeo peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup loosely packed Thai basil leaves
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?