Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pacific Rim Roast Turkey with Oyster Sauce, Cilantro, and Ginger
- 2 inches ginger root, peeled and grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced, plus 5 whole cloves
- ½ cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems left whole and leaves chopped, with 1 tablespoon set aside (about 2 cups)
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped, with 1 tablespoon set aside
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- One 12-15-pound turkey
- 1 lemon, halved
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 483kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 26g (40%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (45%)|
|Cholesterol 193mg (64%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|