Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pacific Black Cod Escabeche
- 3/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2-3 red, yellow, and green bell peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 white onion, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 habanero or scotch bonnet chili, seeded and minced
- 1 cup white or cider vinegar
- 3/4 pound pacific black cod (sablefish) fillets, pin bones removed, cut into 4 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup flour for dredging
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 allspice berries
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?