Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paccheri and Cheese with Peas and Mint
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter plus more for pan
- 1/3 cup plus 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan, divided (about 3 1/2 ounces total)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound paccheri rigati or rigatoni
- 1 cup shelled fresh or frozen peas
- 2 cups coarsely chopped arugula
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1 cup ricotta (about 9 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?