Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Paccheri Pasta with Braised Chicken and Saffron Cream
- 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 pounds chicken thighs with skin and bones
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon saffron threads, crushed
- 2 cups (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 pound paccheri (giant rigatoni) or regular rigatoni
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh basil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?