Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
PHILLY Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 32 KRAFT Caramels, chopped
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package BAKERS Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted, cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup pecan halves, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|