Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
PHILADELPHIA Creamy Pasta Primavera
- 4 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 675 grams boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups cut fresh asparagus (1 inch pieces)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Light Parmesan Grated Cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.7g|
|Saturated Fat 3.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|