Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
PB & C Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup chunky peanut butter, preferably natural
- 1 ounce 99% unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 6 ounces 62% semisweet chocolate, chopped into ¼-inch pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (46%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|