Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Oz's Banana-Nut and Raisin Bread for ABM
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast or bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|